Facilities are available for hire according to the Parish Covid safety plan. Current capacity is 100 adults
Bookings on Sundays
Please note the churches and Hall are in use on Sunday mornings 8:30am to approx 12:30pm and not available for bookings.
Tour of the facilities
If required, a tour of the facility being hired can be arranged by appointment
Parish Centre (Main Hall)
St Georges Church
Seminar Rm / Foyer
- Normal legal capacity: 230;
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: 100 adults
- 100 x chairs,
- 20 x tressle tables;
- Kitchen facilities including hot water, microwave, fridge, oven/stove.
- Indoor sports (such as badmington) - court lines are marked.
- Chilled water cooler in main hall area near servery window.
- Limited crockery, glassware, cutlery available.
- Onsite parking at rear of hall, with ACROD Bays in front of the church
- Normal capacity 83;
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: 24 adults
- 30 chairs,
- Two card tables
- 3 tressle tables.
- Ceiling fans and reverse cycle A/C.
- Small kitchen facilities, limited cutlery and crockery.
- Parking on and off-site.
- Normal capacity : 15
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: 8 adults
- Comfortable sitting area in the main hall foyer adjacent to the seminar room
- Observe social distancing as appropriate
Hire does not include access to ktichen or children's play-area.
Hire Application Process
Check availability / Submit Enquiry
Use the calendar link(s) above to check the relevant venue's booking schedule for a vacant time-slot.
Please use the email link above for initial enquiries or to submit your hire application. The office may be contacted on 9364 1718 for enquiries and a message left if unattended.
Submit Hire Application Document
- Complete booking form (contained within Hire Policy), return it to the parish office either in person or by email.
- Payment of the bond and booking fee at the time of booking can be made using any of the methods listed below.
- If providing your own Public Liability insurance, please include a copy of your Certificate of Currency with your application. If using the Church's Hirer's Liability policy, additional charges will apply ($25/day, noting excess of $1000)
- An invoice / statement will be issued, via email confirming your booking. Invoice enquiries should be directed to .
- Initial payment must be made at least 7 days in advance of the booking date.
- EFT via internet banking to the account stated in the Hire Policy
- Direct Deposit to the bank account stated in the Hire Policy through any Westpac branch or at the Anglican Community Fund office in Perth.
- Cash or Cheque payment in person (or cheques can be posted)
- Post - send cheques and the hire applicatin to 54 Simpson St Ardross WA 6154
Collection of Keys/Security Pass
The security pass or key required to access the venue can be collected from the Parish Office.
Tour of Facilities
This can be arranged by appointment.
Refund of Bond
Upon satisfactory inspection and the return of key / security pass, your Bond will be returned by the method nominated in your hire application.
Bond + Admin Fee
BOND: St David's Hall:
Weekdays $350.00 | Weekends (from 6pm Fridays) $500.00
BOND: Seminar Room & St Georges:
Weekdays: $200.00 | Weekends (from 6pm Fridays): $280.00
ADMIN FEE: $25.00